Sandy Creek Homeowners Association
Zachary Library on June 3 @ 4:00 p.m.
Renting and leasing
Report of current financial statements
2007 Homeowner dues
Beautification Committee Update
Election of Treasurer
Review of neighborhood restrictions
· Sheds and Storage buildings
o Restrictions require that all sheds be placed in the rear 1/3 of the property and prohibits metal sheds
o Board recommendation is to require that all storage buildings should be stick-built with shingled roof that is painted in a color to compliment home color.
· Chain link fences
o Not allowed in Sandy Creek including dog pens/fences that are visible from the road
· Fences All owners who are building fences are required to contact the architectural committee for approval of plans prior to building.
o Resident recommendation form fence committee to approve fence plans.
· Lot Maintenance Board advised residents of the covenant restriction and encouraged residents to contact the committee to report lots that are unmowed.
· Satellite dishes would like architectural committee to enforce that dishes must not be visible from the street.
· Resident request to send letters to those homeowners who are in violation of this restriction.
o Amendments to Restrictions Advised residents that 85% approval of residents in each filing is required to amend restrictions.
· Board presented idea of sign for front boulevard to residents and opened for discussion.
· Motion to vote motion 2nd motion passed.
Creation of the Welcoming Committee Volunteers to chair committee
6134 DeAnne Marie Drive
2625 Woodbend Drive
6141 Shallow Brook Lane
· Pond Recommendation to plant marsh grass and cypress trees and fencing to enhance the pond area Suggested that board contact B.R. Green Resident recommendation to purchase a fountain for the pond.
· Street sign - $6000 estimate to replace sign poles to match Windwood Subdivision
Next meeting set for Sunday, Septemeber 9 at 4:00 p.m.
Motion to adjourn Motion 2nd
Notes taken by Melissa Walker